I LOVE taco Tuesday! Its a tradition where I am from, so if I make tacos at home they are definitely on a Tuesday!
I sometimes have leftover taco meat and this is a great way to reinvent your leftovers and keep your food exciting. I like to serve this as an appetizer or even as a “game day” finger food! You can also play around with the fillings and make your own version of this!
Have fun and enjoy!
Taco Stuffed Shells
- September 22, 2021
- 45 min
- Print this
- Taco Filling- any meat or substitute, leftover or fresh
- Jumbo Pasta Shells
- Cheddar Cheese, 1oz cubes
- Oil Spray
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 3tbsp taco seasoning
- Chopped green onions
- Step 1
- Prepare jumbo shells according to package, drain and rinse with cold water. Place on an oiled baking sheet until ready to assemble.
- Step 2
- Fill one shell with a spoonful of taco meat and a cube of cheese.
- Step 3
- Double shell the stuffed shell by adding an empty shell over the stuffed one. Place on an oiled surface and stuff the rest of your desired shells.
- Step 4
- Place in an air fryer bin and spray generously with cooking oil and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Step 5
- Air fry at 400 for 15-20 minutes. The shells will be crispy and golden brown.
- Step 6
- Mix the sour cream and taco seasoning until well combined and set aside until ready to eat.
- Step 7
- Garnish with chopped green onions. Enjoy!